Sunday, October 30, 2011

Oh, I Wanted That Pound!!!

<---Which is why I probably SHOULDN'T have had THAT last night!  Oh, well...I got a loss this week.  Ten days out of the gym because of my silly knees, and I got a 1 pound loss.  I'll take it.  Two was within my reach, though.  I had it until last night...and then I ate it away!

Ever trip yourself up that way?  Maybe one day I'll learn not to do that.  But honestly, I haven't had ice cream in forever...and I wanted that bowl.  It was a SMALL bowl...much smaller than in this picture.  It was just bad timing knowing that I was going to post my weight today.  Should've waited until tonight!  Hahaha!  Oh, well...live and learn!  But I'm back in the gym as of tonight, so I'm sure that pound will be MINE before long!

Hope you have a great week this week.  I'm looking forward to one, too.  Feels good to get back to my normal routine, including writing blog posts!!

2 comments:

  1. Now, now...that's almost sounding like you're beating yourself up over a smaller than usual bowl of ice cream? I say, have it! And if ya only gained a pound after being out of the gym a few days, that's amazing! Shows that the rest of ya is on track and target.

    This wasn't even a bump in the road...it was a delightful reward that didn't set ya back or throw ya from the wagon.

    Carry on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope! Not beating myself up! Just regretting the timing...not the ice cream! One should never eat ice cream 12 hours before stepping on a scale and publicly displaying one's weight! Hahaha! I'm good! And I'm carrying on...quite well, thank you very much, Ricky G! Love ya, buddy! Thanks for holding me accountable for not only my eating, but also my attitude.

    ReplyDelete

Lemme know what you're thinking...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...