Monday, September 26, 2011

And so it begins...again!

So, it's the day after!  And BOY...am I sore!!!  But it was a workout day in my schedule, and right after the 5K yesterday, I went and found a new gym to join.  So, off I went tonight to Planet Fitness! 

And it was a great workout!

There are still goals I've got that haven't been hit yet.  So now that I've hit one of my bigger ones by finishing that 5K, today I began again aiming at the rest of them.  Sore knees and all.  Based on the success I had yesterday...I'd say those goals are going to be hit, too.  It's really just a matter of time.  I believe that to the core of who I am.

Praying you hit your goals, too!  Let me tell you...it feels INCREDIBLE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemme know what you're thinking...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...