Saturday, November 5, 2011

This Stuns Me...


...and not in a good way!  Even the BEST state in the US has 1/5 of its adults weighing at least 20% MORE than their ideal body weight, with a body mass index of 30 or higher. And this map doesn't even address childhood obesity!  GOODNESS!!!

I wonder what it would be like if everyone understood what obesity really costs people emotionally, physically, and even financially?  I wonder what it will take for this nation to come to grips with this?  

Too many people will see this same map and either ignore it or consider it someone else's issue because it doesn't touch them personally.  But what if people chose to be stunned by it?  What if people decided they'd take a personal stand on this issue.

What if I do that?  What if YOU do?

I'm thinking on this...long and hard...and praying.  Join me in that, won't you???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemme know what you're thinking...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...