Friday, November 18, 2011

There's a Reason I Haven't Written This Week...

...it just isn't a good one!

I'm eating less.

I'm exercising 5 times a week...totally kicking my tail in the gym, not taking it easy.

And besides the 1 pound at the beginning of the week...

NOTHING!

I'm beyond frustrated by that.  But here's the difference in the old Angie and the New Angie...I'm still working at the goal.  This is not a goal I'm going to give up on. I may not make the 100 pound loss by the new year, but I will make it eventually.  And then the next one, and the next one, and the next one...until I reach them all.  Because I refuse to give up on this.  I WILL break out of this plateau in my weight loss eventually.  I am doing the right things.  And I am becoming healthier and stronger every single day.

I just need to lose 15 more pounds...

UGH!!!

2 comments:

  1. The body is a strange and wondrous thing. Keep doing what you're doing and don't focus on the number game. Ignore the scale even. You'll reach your goal. Just keep it at a healthy pace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement, Ricky G! I'm still plugging away at it. Got some good suggestions from friends of things to try. But basically, less food, more action will be what gets this done. I hate my metabolism!!!

    ReplyDelete

Lemme know what you're thinking...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...