Saturday, July 16, 2011

Didn't Used to Like This...

Me with Dara Maclean
Not going to concerts...LOVE that!  I mean getting my picture taken!  I used to hate it in fact!  I've rarely ever seen a picture of myself that I like.  I am getting a little more open to having my picture taken, though.  Like  this one last night.  It's pretty clear that I'm getting smaller in this picture.  With 76 pounds gone, I'm kinda liking what I'm seeing a bit more.  Not a double chin anymore.  There's actually a defined waistline here..with a slight bit of space between us, even though we are hugging!  Wow!!! Vanity?  Probably a little bit.  (Gonna have to watch that!)  But really, more than anything...GRATITUDE!!!  I have a lot more to lose...but what I've already lost is evident.  And it feels SO GOOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemme know what you're thinking...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...