Monday, July 4, 2011

My Own Independence Day...

My first running shoes...
My own independence day
...will come when I run as far and as fast as I want to run.
...is completely within my own control.
...will free my mind from the fear of unwanted limitations.
...is closer every day.
...will happen when I lose the belief that I can't do things and instead accept the reality that I can do whatever I want to do as long as I am willing to do what is necessary to make it happen.
...is the goal I aim at every time I put on my running shoes and work to make it reality.

Honestly, my own independence day began the day I made up my mind to MOVE!

-- Angie Haube, 7/4/11

Feeling a little poetic this July 4th!  Wrote this as a reminder to myself that I'm not where I was...but I'm also not where I want to be.  I've got some big goals yet to achieve...but make no mistake.  I will achieve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemme know what you're thinking...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...