Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Never Met a Twinkie I Didn't Like...


I said something this morning that really got me thinking.  One of the reasons I'm more successful at lifestyle change this time is that I am finally...FINALLY...taking responsibility for all of my choices.  The front desk guy at the pool where I train knows me, knows my story and commented today that I'm so positive and upbeat, even though he knows I've got a ton of knee pain to overcome on a daily basis.  And I told him this:
"It comes down to this.  No one force fed me Twinkies!  I am responsible for the condition my body is in, and I'm the only one who can fix it."

Wow.

That's ownership, people!  And that's why I'll meet all my goals this time.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemme know what you're thinking...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...